Looking to avoid lines, crowds and traffic (you get enough at the airport, right)? Prefer shopping instead of those spreadsheets? Then today is your kind of day. It’s the first Monday after Thanksgiving (a.k.a. Cyber Monday), when online retailers trot out some of the best deals of the year.
What’s even better? There’s a one-stop shop — SkyMilesShopping.com — where you can visit more than 500 merchants AND earn miles for shopping. Take advantage of the below gift ideas (and many others) while you rack up miles:
1. Go big at Dell Home Systems and buy the Studio ONE 19 All-in-One desktop with touch screen monitor for only $699! At 2 miles per $1, that’s over 1,300 miles just for you!
2. Shopping for her? What about a Cole Haan Village Double Drawstring Tote for $259 at eBags.com? It’s not only 25% off, but earns you 5 miles per $1! Yep, that’s another 1,300 miles.
3. Weren’t you going to Toys”R”Us anyway for that little tyke on your list? Get 2 miles for every $1 when you shop online.
4. Is it the year to finally buy that LCD TV you’ve been wanting? Oohh… Imagine the Super Bowl on that new HDTV. Plus, you’ll rack up 3 miles for every dollar spent at Sears through SkyMiles Shopping!
5. Stock up on books, magazines and more at Barnes & Noble and enjoy FREE 3-day shipping on orders of at least $25 and 6 miles per dollar.
We’re not even done with our complete shopping list and have already racked up close to 6,000 miles. So check out SkyMilesShopping.com and the great deals available at favorite retailers, including Target.com, Walmart, Apple, Best Buy, Macy’s, iTunes and Harry and David.
Do you have any Cyber Monday tips to share? Any SkyMiles Shopping mileage-earning tips?
Mike M., SkyMiles Program
Terms & Conditions
All SkyMiles program rules apply. To review the rules, please visit delta.com/memberguide. Merchant offers and Delta offers subject to the terms and conditions of each individual offer. Merchants subject to change. Offers void where prohibited by law. Other restrictions may apply.
©2009 Delta Air Lines, Inc.