If you’re the hero who pulls everyone together for that ski trip each year or the family reunion you’ve been talking about for ages, we have an exciting new tool that will help you trade the incessant messages within Facebook to a private planning trip planning forum.
Introducing Delta Away We Go. With this revolutionary new Facebook app you can plan, discuss, and share details about your trip with the people you’ve invited along for the journey. All privately, and all within Facebook.
We know that whether you have 5 or 50 people in your group, details like who’s arriving when, who’s staying where, and who’s doing what are difficult to organize and confusing to communicate broadly. But with the new Delta Away We Go app those problems will become a distant memory!
Some of the features include:
- Simple, private ways to share information. Use the tool to invite guestsfrom your existing Facebook friends list and privately share your trip information on Facebook.
- Trip wizard. This feature gives you the ability to name your trip and give your friends the basic 411.
- Maps & activity suggestions. This maps feature allows you to search for places to go and fun
- things to do at your trip destination.
- RSVP tracker. Keep up with who’s coming and who already booked their tickets. Now there’s no uncertainty whether you’re the only one who bought that plane ticket yet!
- Countdown calendar. Lets you know just how many days before the fun begins!
With this new app, we’re out in front as the first airline to continue developing social tools to make your travels easier. From the Delta Ticket Counter and 24-7 customer service from @DeltaAssist to our Twitter and Facebook pages, this new app is another exciting step for our social sphere and we look forward to hearing about your trip!
eCommerce project leader