We asked – and boy, did you answer! Thanks for the overwhelming response to our call for summer travel tips. You all had some fantastic advice to share. So without further delay, here are YOUR best travel tips:
- @RussHearn: Stay cool this summer while flying Delta by enjoying the Bourbon Breeze cocktail! #deltatips
- @CarrieLarsenMPT: massages/manicures/margaritas (the M3 approach) in business class! RT @Delta: Only a few more days to send us your #DeltaTips
- @DFM86 @Delta #travel light by getting everything into one carry on. And try to combine toiletries. #traveltips summer fun #dfm86
- @lizjns RT @Delta: put a pair of socks in your carry on. Air conditioned planes an be a little chilly on sandal clad feet. #DeltaTips
- @turbolegs1 @Delta #DeltaTips keep your book, head phones, snacks, socks, glasses, ear plugs, etc, in plastic bag ready to remove on plane.
- @rockyvy @Delta #DeltaTips Mobile check-in is a great way to save time. Mobile boarding pass is green, quick, and easier!
- @carrievandusen @Delta Don’t forget to let your bank know where you’re going and when. Otherwise they could freeze your credit card. #deltatips
- Austin M.: Use smart phone to bring up your digital boarding pass! And as always the best tip is to fly Delta!
- Saloni P.: Jain Travel light, pack reuseable water bottle, sunscreen, sunglasses and don’t forget those flip flops if you are going to walk a bit…
- Sharon L.: sunscreen sunscreen sunscreen. a sunburn will RUIN your vacation
Keep the tips coming by posting on Twitter, Facebook or below this blog post. Or check out all of the tips submitted by reading the comments below our Facebook post, searching for the #DeltaTips hashtag on Twitter, and reading the comments on our original blog post. You’re sure to find plenty of good travel tidbits.
We hope these tips help as you make your way to somewhere sunny (or at least relaxing). So tell us, where are you jetting off to this summer?
Delta Social Media