With the Spring Break travel season in full swing, we want to ensure your trip is anything but “March Madness.” So whether you’re springing for snow-capped mountains or breaking for the beach, these travel tips will ensure you don’t miss a beat:
- Check in online up to 24 hours before departure or on-the-go from a Web-enabled mobile device in select cities. Or if you’ve printed your itinerary, simply scan the barcode at our self-service airport kiosks.
- Arrive at least 1 hour and 30 minutes prior to domestic departures and 2 hours prior to international flights to meet required check-in times and clear security.
- Check out our baggage rules, including size requirements and fee information (you may carry on one bag and one small personal item at no charge). Then, check baggage at the counter or with our Skycaps curbside.
- Stay up-to-date on the Transportation Security Administration’s (TSA) Secure Flight program, as well as passport and visa requirements.
- Know the requirements for security checkpoints and pack your 3-ounce containers of liquids in a single quart-size, clear plastic, zip-top bag.
- Read the DOT’s Safe Travel information about traveling with spare batteries.
Need assistance? Reach out to one of our Red Coat customer service agents in select airports.
Do you have a tip or two that makes your trip through the airport as easy as a day at the beach? Spring them on us.
Buffi Planas, Marketing